Tuesday, October 6, 2009

My FaMilY







The reason I choose to document my family is because my family is the most important thing in my life. They give me the support I need when needed, They help me through the rough times, and not so rough times. If I ever have a question, they usually have the answer. Although my family is strong as a family as a whole, we do have our flaws, like dept, illnesses, accidents, jobs and so on. So I wanted to fulfill my project by emphasizing the way we live as a family. I choose to do my essay on my family because I feel that my family can be seen in many different ways and perspectives, so I wanted to capture it through photography. I guess through out my images you can see my family as a very close family who works a lot. I guess there are really no words for what I’m trying to capture, but hopefully by looking at my images you can see what I mean by my family being seen in many perspectives. So in short words, this is my family, and these are my life, Hate it or love them, they are my family this is where I come from this is who I am.






















2 comments:

Nia_Haqifa said...

Assalamualaikum Sha-Shi Shima,

You're a very good & a very nice daughter as all of your family member will be proud of you as you show me on how much you love them & appreciate them. The bond within family is everlasting till its come to the end of our lifetime. Thank you so much, Shima. You had reminded me to think back of my own family.

Mufidah said...

i agree with nia haqifa..
she is right..
shima is very nice daughter..
she make me love my family very much..
nice girl..