Tuesday, October 6, 2009

My IdOl


Everyone has their own idol right?? There come from the different profession and age. Same goes to me. Some people be the singer, artist, football player, minister and so on.
My idol is quite interesting. I love him because for his intelligence and his generous contributions which have help thousand of people. I know everyone of you want to know about him right?? Here I will share my admired idol who Bill Gates.
Bill Gates was born on 28 October 1955 in Seattle, USA. When he was student in the private La Keside School, he become interested in computer software. He started writing computer programmes at the age of 13. He joined Harvard University in 1973. Two years later, he formed the Micosoft Company which introduced windows to the world.
Today Bill Gates is one of the richest men in the world. Gates also kind and generous. He has donated billions of dollars to build hospital and provide medicines in India, Africa, and Canada. I hope that I can be successful as him not just in education but also, the kindness. He is one of the person that we must be a role model to sure our future is Flying In Colour.




1 comments:

liyana_ena said...

your idol is very good...